SAFARIS FROM MOMBASA - BY ROAD ... Two Days - Tsavo East Safari
Attraction in this safari:
African Homesteads and lifestyles en-route; all the 'Big Five' - Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant and Rhino, Antelopes, Zebra, Warthog, Giraffe, Cheetah and other plains game, bird watching safari, views of flat plains, scrub land, rivers and savannah grasslands in Tsavo East - Kenya
Who can participate:
This 2 days Tsavo East safari is for one and all. Ideal as a family safari, seniors safari, students safari, 2 friends safari, small group safari. Popular with visitors who land in Mombasa beach hotels for a holiday in the Kenya coast.
This is a day trip road from Mombasa
Safari accommodation options
Luxury Safari lodges, luxury safari tented camps, economy lodges, economy camps.
Safari Begins from:
Mombasa and ends in Mombasa from your Mombasa island hotels, beach hotel or from your residence.
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East
- Your 2 days 1 overnight Mombasa Tsavo East National park road safari begins with a pick up from Mombasa for a journey through the Mombasa - Nairobi highway, with views of African homesteads en-route to Tsavo East National Park's Bachuma gate.
- Stop briefly for refreshments, then enter the Park and begin game viewing on entry in the direction of our safari lodge/camp for check-in, buffet lunch and short rest.
- Late afternoon game viewing drive to see among other animals; Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant and Rhino, Antelopes, Zebra, Warthog, Giraffe and Cheetah.
- Later return to your safari lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tsavo East - Mombasa
- Early morning (0630hrs) game viewing drive to catch the African sunrise in its natural splendor as the early hunters and grazers emerge from their night hides. We will do a recap of last evening and cover more grounds in search of game that we did not see the previous day of our safari, then return to your safari lodge/camp for breakfast.
- After breakfast, check out of safari lodge/camp and head out for some more game viewing and sightseeing, then check out of the park.
- Lunch will be at an open plan rustic abode with overviews of the Tsavo East plains- Lion Hill Restaurant or similar.
- After lunch, proceed to the coast to be dropped off at your respective hotels/residence in the early evening.
Cost will be provide on request and may go down depending on number of participants.
Safari Cost will include
Safari Cost will not include