SAFARIS FROM MOMBASA - BY ROAD ... One Day - Tsavo East Safari
Attraction in this safari:
African Homesteads and lifestyles en-route, all the 'Big Five' - Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant and Rhino, Antelopes, Zebra, Warthog, Giraffe, Cheetah and other plains game, bird watching safari, views of flat plains, scrub land, rivers and savannah grasslands in Tsavo East - Kenya
Who can participate:
This 1 days Tsavo East safari is for one and all. Ideal as a family safari, seniors safari, students safari, friends safari, small group safari. Popular with visitors who land in Mombasa beach hotels for holiday in the Kenya coast.
This is a day trip by road from Mombasa
Safari Begins from Mombasa and ends in Mombasa
- Your 1 days Tsavo East road Safari departs from your hotel early in the morning and drives along the Mombasa - Nairobi road to the first gate of Tsavo East National Park.
- Enter the park via the Bachuma gate and embark on your first game viewing in search of Elephants, Man Eaters of Tsavo, Buffalos, Cheetah, Giraffe, Antelopes etc.
- Visit the famous Aruba Dam where lots of game can be found, especially during the dry season.
- Later proceed to Voi Safari Lodge/Ashnil Aruba Safari Lodge/Voi Wildlife Lodge for lunch.
- After Lunch, another game drive through the vast Tsavo East National Park Plains. Have a chance to see the BIG FIVE of Africa. There are numerous numbers of small and big game, and different bird species.
- Later drive out of the park and proceed back to Mombasa, arriving late in the afternoon.
Cost will be provided on request and may go down depending on number of participants.
Safari Cost will include:
Safari Cost will not include: